Sunday, May 1, 2011

A letter from Jesus!

Dear Friend,

Thank you for attending the service today. I want you to know this made me very happy. Only you and I know the extent of your devotion to me. This letter is not to condemn you in any area you might lack completeness, but to tell you that I love you. I loved you when I gave my life for you. It would be many, many years until you would be born, but I knew you just the same, and I knew you well. I knew, many years ago, about all the things you would like and dislike - all about your temper and your weaknesses - all about the times you would fail, but that made no difference to me. I love you so much I died for you. And, child, I love you just as much today.

I see the good things you do - all of them. I appreciate every time you make an effort to do the right thing, especially when it  seems to you that you are the only one in the world who cares. My love for you knows no bounds, and nothing can stop it. I shall ever be near you. All you need to do is turn my way.

This morning you took the time to thank me. Now I shall do the same. Thank you for every step you take with me in mind. Thank you for all the times you've shown kindness to your fellow man. Thank you for trying to be the best you can be.

Never forget, whether you feel like you're sitting on tip of the world or thought the bottom has dropped out of everything, I love you and I care!!!

With an everlasting love, my precious child
Jesus

***This letter was passed out at our church's Good Friday service. It touched my heart so I thought I would pass it on to you, my friends. I do not know who the author is. If anyone knows, please tell me so I can give proper credit.

1 comment: